The IMP’s Head of Investor Collaboration, Mike McCreless, and Impact Data Lead, James Hicks, explain the process of classifying the different types of impact that investments have – and signpost to the materials that can guide investors through this process.
- How investors manage impact recaps on the steps towards classifying investments
- The IMP’s investment classification guide provides step-by-step guidance to help investors classify their investment products (or portfolio of investments) using impact data – qualitative, quantitative, ESG and outcome-based – of the underlying assets.
- The impact of an enterprise template is a practical worksheet for collecting impact data across the five dimensions.
- The Impact Class Catalogue is a live list of investment products grouped by impact class. Contact us if you would like to publicly disclose your investment products via the Catalogue.
- The Resources and Examples page includes case studies of investors that are using the IMP impact management norms to measure and manage their investments. Please submit your own resources if you would like them included in this list.
IMP Info Sessions are webinars that explain the consensus-building work of the IMP in a live setting. They are designed to help organisations that regularly communicate the IMP across their networks and clients, as well as those that want to learn more about the IMP in detail.
The content section of each IMP Info Session is recorded and made publicly available; the Q&A sections in each webinar are kept confidential.